Monday, November 26, 2007

Paying It Forward

The first time Nurhanne blogged on this, I had meant to join but as it is usual with me these days, (I prefer to admit to having too many knitting things on mind - it's got nothing to do with Age creeping in) I forgot!

“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

On the knitting front.... hope to take pictures of the tweed cardigan and horizontal scarf FOs if there's good lighting when I get home from work this evening.

No comments: